martes, 27 de octubre de 2020

UNIT 1Task 5: Street Photographers

UNIT 2 RESEARCH COLOUR RED


Task 5 was to research for 3 street photographers. If you like to know more about the three that I choose feel free to click on their names to be link to their profiles. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

Distortion

Base in London and travel enthusiastic is one of my top 3 photographers. I love how she shows very crisp and clean photos. I choose this one from Fushimi Inari-Taisha (Kyoto, Japan). My favourite thing about this photography is how beautiful she captures the lines of the Senbon Torii and colour.

Base in Barcelona and a retro camera lover is one of my top 3 photographers. One of my favourite things about Rubi is the mix of digital and analogic cameras that uses. During his year living abroad in Japan he took amazing photographies of “the daily Japan”, it was refreshing to see a different point of view from the country and how he manage to capture that beautiful Cherry Blossom pink shade.

Kayeratia

Base in London, travel enthusiastic and architecture lover is one of my top 3 photographers. I choose this photo from Limehouse Basin Lock because it features a few things I love, you can see clear lines, reflection on the wáter, the symetry and the architecture. 


1.2 Evaluation and reflection


I enjoyed doing this task and picking out the colour red. It is a very powerful colour and makes the subject pop out.
From my selection of shots, my favourite is "Hiorne Tower" in Arundel. The reason is because it is a landscape composition and it is quite deceptive. Over all the main colours are green, light blue, rusty and sandstone. The red represents only a very small part of the picture but this makes it all the more important.
The roses are red shot was very difficult to shoot because of simple interferance such as wind and trying to get the best angle and composition. I wanted the rose to really stand out. I believe I achieve this by using depths of field and a wide lens. It also stands out because of the dark background. I have worked on focusing on colour before but this time it has help me to be even more specific.

0 comments:

Publicar un comentario