martes, 13 de octubre de 2020

UNIT1 Task 3: Composition

This week for Homework we had to take more composition, lines and repetition photos. I had fun going around with my camera and snapping interesting things. I choose my favourite fives and I hope you like them as I do!

1. Kingston Bridge


M 1/1449 F1.8 ISO 50
LYA-L09
27MM

2.Kitchen dots


M 1/30 F3.5 ISO 125
Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II
9MM

3. Paradise City


M 1/50 F1.8 ISO 320
LYA-L09
27MM

3. Up and Down


M 1/1 F11 ISO 200
Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II
15MM

5. Wood Street


M 1/125 F4.0 ISO 125
Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II
9MM




1.2 Evaluation and reflection

This assignment was really interesting, it helped me to use different techniques that I learned during the course. 

I'm a big fan of lines, repetition and composition, I would say it's one of my favourite things to shoot.  During this task I tried to pushed myself to go and try a bit more of "abstract photography". Doing this help me to appreciate the environment and world around me differently .

By constantly changing my camera settings and trying different angles, lights and sceanery I became more confident in what I want to achieve with my photos.



0 comments:

Publicar un comentario